Evidence & Proof You Need Custody of Your Grandchild

Posted on: 8 April 2015

Do you have a grandchild that you worry about every day because their parent isn't capable of caring for them? Is the child in danger, neglected or unsafe? If so, and you want to get custody of the child, you want to call a family lawyer and get help. If you already watch the child most of the time, or if you have a lot of evidence against the parent proving that you are a more capable parent, it shouldn't be difficult to get a judge to go in your favor.
[Read More]

Helpful Tips To Consider When Facing A Divorce

Posted on: 23 March 2015

If you are having some complications with your spouse, getting a divorce may be on the horizon. In order to get through this difficult time, you can consider these tips. Look Over Your Finances A divorce can be stressful, particularly when it comes to your finances. In order to prepare yourself, you need to close down any joint accounts shared with your spouse. This prevents your spouse from accessing your accounts and taking out money without your consent.
[Read More]

Your Phone Records Could Help Or Hurt Your Criminal Case

Posted on: 9 March 2015

If you're being charged with or investigated for a crime, it's important to understand just how much information can legally be accessed by the prosecution. In the modern world full of electronics, computers, and cell phones, it seems safe to say that much of the information about your life, who you contact on a regular basis, and even your location on a given day can be found by accessing digital records.
[Read More]

Can You Get An Annulment?

Posted on: 18 February 2015

When you want to declare that your marriage is null and void in Canada, it is referred to as an annulment. A legal annulment is one that the court recognizes, so on record you are no longer married. It is important not to get this confused with a religious annulment, which is not recognized by Canadian courts. Here is more information about getting an annulment. What are legal reasons to get an annulment?
[Read More]